Welcome Members,Visitors, And Friends
D G Van Curen
President of Humanists of Idaho
Humanists of Idaho is a non-profit corporation organized to promote:
Ethical, democratic, and naturalistic humanism in the state of Idaho
Through public awareness, education, and community involvement.
Like Us/Learn More on:
When you shop using this link, a portion of your purchase will be donated to Humanists of Idaho. Or you can go to Amazon.com website and navigate to Amazon Smile, then to our link, under the AHA listing for Idaho.
Secular Services Page
to find out about Humanist community and charitable resources.
A short video that says a lot about Secular Humanism:
Millions Are Living Happily Without Religion
Humanist Philosophy Supports:
- The application of reason and science to the understanding of the universe and to the solving of human problems.
- An open and pluralistic society, where democracy and the separation of church and state are the best guarantees of protecting human rights.
- Securing justice and fairness in society and eliminating discrimination and intolerance.
- Showing love and respect for the planet Earth and all living things thereon, especially humankind.
- Contributing to those less fortunate than ourselves, thus helping them become self-sufficient and able to enjoy the benefits of a decent life, including clean air and water, adequate food and health care, housing, education, and individual rights.
- Treating all persons everywhere with dignity, respect, and friendliness.
- The common moral decencies: altruism, integrity, honesty, and responsibility.
If you would like more detailed information about Humanists of Idaho, or Humanist Philosophy in general, e-mail us at:
For other descriptions of humanist beliefs, check out the following resources: